TE MIRO MOUNTAIN BIKE CLUB FAMILY FUN RIDES
WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOUR KIDS IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS?
- Family fun rides will run on Saturday mornings starting on the 15th of October and ending on the 10th December
- Recommended ages are from 8 to 15 years. Under 8’s are more than welcome but they must be accompanied by a riding/walking/running adult
- Ride briefings will be at 9:45am with the riders leaving at 10am and finishing at approx 12pm (depending on the skill level of each group)
- Meet at the main car park, Waterworks Road
- Bikes must be suitable for off road and be in good working order
- Helmets are compulsory – no helmet, no ride, no exceptions
- These rides are run by volunteers. If you can help please put your name forward
- There is no charge for these rides but we will gladly accept donations or new club members!
- Cold drinks will be available after the ride (cash only)
- Please txt your interest to the number below
If you have any queries ph or txt Linley on
027 236 3778
THIS IS MOUNTAIN BIKING
RIDES WILL RUN RAIN, HAIL OR SNOW!